Although these are not “bars” per say, making the recipe in a cupcake wrapper, makes the recipe that much easier and cleaner. And I like clean & easy.
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sweetened condensed milk, butter, coconut, almonds, chocolate chips and cranberries with your hands until well blended. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, depending on how crunchy you want them. Lightly browned just around the edges will give you moist, chewy bars. Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into squares then let cool completely before serving.
One thought on “Granola “Cupcakes””
Those look awesome. I know they’re technically not cupcakes – but I think their presentation is a cracking idea.