On Thanksgiving my aunt had the most amazing dessert- Oreo Truffle balls. I, of course, needed the recipe from her and was surprised to find out how easy they are… and they’re no bake!
- 1 package Oreos
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- chocolate bark
- wax paper or aluminum
1. Crush Oreos in a mixing bowl. An easy way is put in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush.
2. Add softened cream cheese and and mix until smooth.
3. Chill mixture in fridge or freezer until firm.
4. Using tablespoon or melon-baller, scoop out desired amount for each ball. Use hands to roll into a ball. Place in fridge.
5. In microwave-safe bowl, melt the almond bark.
6. Drop Oreo balls into melted almond bark. Make sure to coat the entire surface then use a spoon to place on wax paper or aluminum. Let almond bark harden by chilling it in the fridge.
7. Sprinkle white chocolate or confectionary sugar to decorate. Enjoy these yummy morsels!
You can also make in white chocolate as seen here!