Halloween is just around the corner and even as an adult, Halloween never gets old. I love all the fun costumes and creative snacks. Here is a cute, easy cupcake recipe that will get you in the Halloween spirit.
- 24 cupcakes (baked from your favorite recipe.. I like Devil’s Foodcake)
- Orange frosting
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of shortening
- Bugles Corn Snacks
- Chocolate-covered mints or cookies (such as Grasshopper Fudge Mints)
- Frost the cooled cupcakes with the orange frosting.
- Melt the chocolate chips and shortening in the top of a double boiler or microwave. One at a time, dip the Bugles into the melted chocolate, using a spoon to help coat them completely, then set each one on a chocolate-covered mint or cookie.
- Chill the hats in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, then place each one on top of the cupcake.
Below are some other fun Halloween cupcake ideas.
One thought on “Witch’s Hat Cupcakes”
These cupcakes are really cute!