Everyone loves french fries. I know they are a weakness of mine. I especially love sweet potato french fries since they have so much flavor. A healthy, baked alternative is the perfect craving fix for french fries and a perfect easy side to any fall dish.
- one large sweet potato
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. You can either peel the potato or leave the skin on… I like it with skin- it’s healthier and adds texture.
3. Slice the potato into desired thickness.
4. Spread out on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, pepper, and sea salt.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn over and bake for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Baked Sweet Potato Fries”
Sounds delicious! And a nice fall healthy alternative to.french fries!