I was at a friend’s house a couple weeks ago and she had homemade hummus that was delicious. She served it with beer bread and crackers… to die for! This is such an easy, healthy appetizer to make and it will be a hit with all your guests (if you don’t eat it all first!)
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic
- Tahini or soy sauce
- 2-4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- water (until you reach desired consistancy)
- Cayenne pepper (a pinch of two – depending how spicy you want it)
- Optional: pine nuts, parley, paprika, oil
1. Combine all in ingredients in a food processor and let it run until smooth. Serve with your favorite veggie, cracker, or bread.
One thought on “Homemade Hummus”
Can’t wait to try!