- Mini-golf sessions are only complete with ice cream; my go-to black raspberry never disappoints.
- Current favorite power snacks: coconut water, steel cut oats, and Bear Naked granola.
- The perfect pink summer nail polish: Essie’s East Hampton Cottage
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Spray is the perfect solution to lazy hair days.
- Best summer clearance find: these Juicy Couture floral wedges from Kohl’s.
- Fresh melons & pineapple while poolside– perfect start to the weekend.
9 thoughts on “Friday’s Faves”
Love your shoes!!!!
I’ll definitely have to try Not Your Mother’s Beach Spray! I use their dry shampoo (love!) and usually too lazy to fully straighten my hair. Thanks for the post!
Summery images and it looks like we have the same taste in food 🙂 I also love coconut water, oats and granola.
Those floral wedges are just too pretty ♥
all those treats are making me super hungry!!! 🙂
Have a great week!
I love ice-cream but have never tried raspberry. I hope you had a great weekend!
Love the wedges! 🙂
Love the shoes!! Great post!