October is one of my favorite months and here is why:
1. Pumpkin decorating! My family and I had a fun fall-themed dinner with great food & a pumpkin painting party.
2. Jingles, my black cat. I swears she knows it’s her month. Lately she’s been meowing at all hours of the night.
3. Halloween, especially for dogs. Look at Zoey’s cute Halloween costume- she’s a cheerleader
4. Baking. Any and everything chocolate apple and cinnamon!
5. Burgundy clothing, especially these American Eagle pants.
6. Boots! ‘Nuff said. 🙂
13 thoughts on “October Love”
October is the best! I am obsessed with burgundy too!
Dresses & Denim
Yes to burgundy clothing and pumpkins! Actually to your whole list! Those boots look amazing on you too:)
I wore a chambray shirt very similar on my blog today 🙂
I have a dog named Zoey too, and I love to dress her and my other dog up 🙂
Although summer is my favorite season, I have to say I’m getting pretty excited for fall! Halloween is so much fun with my four littles! And I love pumpkin decorating, baking anything with apples and pumpkin and fall shopping. Cute pics! I love those stacked brown boots!
Carving out pumpkins so much fun!
Awww I love this post!! Fall and winter are my favorite seasons! Your little kitty is precious and so is your puppy! Pumpkin anything is my jam!
great fall outfits! and are those cookies?! they look delicious!!
Those boots are KILLER. And your family’s party sounds like such an adorable idea!! Oh, how I’d love a big family shindig with food and painting pumpkins. Sounds like a blast!
yay I love fall too especially halloween!!!!!
love the post babe
Love this!! And yes I’m looking forward to halloween too 🙂 X
Love your burgundy pants and that last picture of you!