Sometimes we have those weeks where we have to rely on the simplest beauty regimen there is. Lipgloss, mascara and clear nail polish are my savors to these types of weeks.. such as this week. I have multiple projects and deadlines to meet at work and just have to be as efficient with my time as possible. Of course it’s fun to get an amazing manicure but if you know your not going to have time to fix a chipped nail or a worn-off manicure, try a clear manicure, which will prove to be low-maintenance yet still give a clean, polished look.
1. Prep your nails by removing all excess nail polish with a cotton ball. Make sure nails are bare and clean underneath nails.
2. Trim and file nails to desired length and shape. I like a shorter, square shaped nail. Also, buff nails to make them shiny and smooth.
3. Prep cuticles by pushing them back, ready for manicure.
4. Exfoliate hands for a smooth finish.
5. Apply a base coat to each of your nails.
6. Apply a clear top coat (can be tinted, I like pink tint).
7. Wait to dry and apply another topcoat.