Big breakfasts are one of my favorite things to do on a Saturday or Sunday morning, especially after a night out. Since I have been so busy lately on the weekends, I have not had time for making anything but toast or cereal in the morning. This weekend, however, I am going to use this go-to recipe. Last time I made these babies, they came out awesome. Very light, fluffy, and delicious. Oh & a few mimosas won’t hurt!
- 1 cup all-purpos flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
1. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
2. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
One thought on “Banana Pancakes”
LOVE that photo – it’s wonderful.