I was watching a local show and they were doing this fun, easy recipe that I knew I had to try! It is very basic- you make a cheesecake filling and use Oreos as the crust… how genius!
1 package Oreo cookies, divided
3 bricks (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla
- Line muffin pan with 30 cupcake papers, then place 30 Oreo cookies in cupcake papers. Preheat oven to 325.
- Crush remaining Oreos into crumbs (you can use a ziplock bag to avoid the mess!)
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sugar, eggs, and vanilla until blended. Stir in crushed Oreos.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners, almost to the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean.) Cool and keep refrigerated. Enjoy!