I have been trying a ton of different flourless recipes for desserts and I must say, these cookies are one of my favorites. I actually combined a few recipes that I had tried and modified my own version. I decided to add Nutella because what would the world be without Nutella? Also, in honor of Michele Ferrero, owner and creator of Nutella who died on Valentine’s Day.
- 2 cups almond butter
- 2 cups sugar (I used coconut palm sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- To Make The Cookies: Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line three cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine almond, butter, sugar, eggs and Nutella in a medium mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Use a 1 oz cookie scoop to make balls of dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes. Remove sheets and set aside to cool. Enjoy!