Of course nothing beats making fresh s’mores over a crackling fire but if you want to prepare a s’mores-like dessrt for a gathering, here is a delicious recipe. I was inspired when I went to Block Island and they had these treats at a local fudge shop.
Chocolate Covered S’mores
Prep time: 15 minutes
Ingredients(Makes 6 squares):
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 1/4 cup marshmallow Fluff
- 6oz chocolate(about 3/4 cup chocolate chips)
1. On half of the graham crackers, spread roughly 2 teaspoons of Fluff.
2. Sandwich each covered graham cracker with an uncovered one and put these aside.
3. Melt the chocolate in a microwave or over a double boiler until it is smooth and liquid.
4. One by one, lower the s’mores into the melted chocolate. Flip once and use a utensil to make sure the sides are covered as well as the top and bottom.
5. Take the s’mores out of the melted chocolate and put it on a non-stick surface to dry. You can quicken the process by moving them to the refrigerator once you’re done.
6. Repeat with all the s’mores.
7. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.