Happy Friday everyone! With a fun-packed weekend ahead, here are a few suggestions to keep your drinking calories in check for the big game. Delicious, fresh cocktail recipes all under 200 calories!
1. Skinny Margarita
Servings: 1 • Serving Size: 1 drink • Points: 4 ww pts
Calories: 185.5 • Fat: 0.0 g • Protein: 0.2 g • Carb: 6.4 g • Fiber: 0.2 g
- 2 oz of Clear Premium Tequila
- .5 oz Orange Liquor
- Juice of 1 Fresh Lime
Combine all ingredients over a glass of ice and garnish with a lime wedge
2. Cran Razzy
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, for garnish
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus 4 wedges for garnish
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) vodka
- If using fresh raspberries, freeze them in a single layer for about 1 hour (or overnight) before proceeding with Step 2.
- Combine cranberry-raspberry juice, seltzer, lime juice and vodka in a pitcher. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with frozen raspberries and lime wedges.
- Per serving: 163 calories
If you are like me, I LOVE pina coladas, minus that they can be up to 800 calories. This version duals as a beverage AND dessert and has around 200 calories.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple, plus 4 wedges for garnish
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup “lite” coconut milk, (see Tip)
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) light rum
Puree bananas, diced pineapple, pineapple juice, coconut milk and ice in a blender. Stir in rum. Divide among 4 glasses. Garnish with pineapple wedges