Iced coffee, smoothies, frappuccinos.. the wonders of summer beverages! However, a trip to Starbucks every day can land you $2,000 in the hole after one year… isn’t that insane? Treat your self at home, save a couple bucks, and share with your friends! I love this green tea frappuccino because green tea has so many benefits for you and it is delicious. Enjoy and as always, thanks for reading! xoxo
- 1/2 teaspoon green tea powder (matcha)
- 2 ounces hot water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla syrup or sugar, to taste
- 4 ounces full cream or skim milk (for vegans you can use almond milk or soy milk)
- Ice cubes
- Dissolve the green tea powder in hot water.
- Add the milk and syrup.
- Blend with about 5 ice cubes.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.