Ok, so I know I usually post healthy recipes but Easter is coming up and you have to bring a dessert that everyone will like- kids, adults, grandmas, grandpas… everyone is a chocolate lover! Death by Chocolate is always a dessert that will fly quickly with no doggy bags to take home. This dessert also looks awesome too because it has gooey layers of deliciousness! You will need a deep glass dish in order to really give it the mouth-watering appeal.
And no… there really is no low-calorie version for this one but it is worth every calorie!
- 1 package brownie mix
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 bars chocolate covered English toffee
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- In a glass punch bowl, layer in the following order: 1/2 of the brownie, crumbled; 1/2 of the pudding; 1 toffee bar, crushed; 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers in the same order. Save the last toffee bar to crumble and sprinkle on top before serving.
- Refrigerate and serve!